The Best ColourPop Lippie Stix
ColourPop Lippie Stix are some of my favorite lip products because they are super pigmented and very inexpensive (only $5)! They also smell like Cabbage Patch Kids lol. There are so many colors, but I picked out a few of my favorites for my skin tone, which is medium/olive with a yellow undertone. These are all in a matte finish. Here are some swatches!
In order from top to bottom:
- Brink – the perfect nude for my skintone. This color has a rose undertone and it’s beautiful!
- Lumiere – when looking at this color, it looks like it would be a nude, but when you put it on your lips, you can see sort of a purple undertone come through.
- LBB – this color looks much darker in the tube. When you apply it, it has a rich magenta color and is stunning with a simple, nude eye look.
- Poison – this one is my favorite of the bunch, if I had to choose. It’s the perfect brick red color.
- Lady – I love this edgy color! It has a brown undertone, mixed with the perfect deep, red wine color.
Tip: If you are purchasing Lippie Stix from ColourPop, keep in mind that the colors shown in the pictures on their website are much lighter than they actually are in person.