Easy Watermelon Margaritas
Guyyyyyys! I’ve been so excited to post this because this is the easiest and the BEST margarita to make at home. And it’s perfect for summer because it’s super refreshing. About a year ago, my girlfriends and I had a girls night and this was our drink of the night. I haven’t stopped making them since!
What you’ll need:
- Watermelon Chunks (I buy these already cut up)
- Simply Limeade (or any kind of Limeade, this one is just my favorite)
- Optional: Chili Lime Salt (like Tajin or Twang Beer Salt)
How to make it:
- Optional: Wet the rim of your glass with lime and sprinkle with chili lime salt. I prefer to do this because it gives the margarita a little bit of a spicy flavor. It’s so good!!
- Put 2-3 watermelon chunks in a glass and muddle (or smash with a fork like I do) until the watermelon is liquidy
- Add ice to glass (it’s important not to do this until after you’ve muddled the watermelon)
- Squeeze in half of a lime
- Add one shot of tequila (or more if you’re feeling dangerous)
- Fill the glass with limeade and mix
And voila! It’s so easy and SO good! This is always my go-to drink when I want something easy and flavorful.
Also, my mom got me a set of 4 of these gorgeous goblet glasses from Z Gallerie a few years ago. Their glassware is so chic, classy, and different. I found some similar ones and linked them here!